Accidents are an unfortunate part of life - and they can be someone else's fault...
Our team has a wealth of experience in bringing compensation claims for victims of accidents caused by someone else.
We have dealt with a large number of claims - from those worth £1,000 to those worth many millions of £s - covering a diverse range of cases, such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Industrial disease injuries
- Accidents at work
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at home
- Tripping and slipping injuries
- Leisure and sporting injuries
- Injuries to children
If you bring your case to us, we will provide:
- An initial consultation, free of charge
- An early opinion on the prospects of success in your case and the likely compensation
- Our view as to the most appropriate method of funding your case
Funding for your case can come from the following:
- Legal expenses insurance
- Conditional fee arrangements (‘No Win, No Fee’ agreements)
- Professional association / trade union funding
- Private funding
We are members of the Law Society Personal Injury panel and Senior Litigator members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.